Practice Areas

Immigration & Citizenship | Family Law & Divorce | Criminal & Legal Aid | Personal Injury | House Sales & Purchases | Wills & Probate

Investment & Business Permission

If you are an EEA or Swiss national you are entitled to come and work in Ireland either as an employed or a self-employed person. EEA and Swiss nationals do not need permission to establish a business in Ireland and they do not require a visa to visit, travel to, live or work in Ireland. Want to know more about investment and business permission ??

EU Treaty Rights

EU Treaty Rights is a term used to describe the rights of Union citizens and their family members to exercise free movement within the territory of the Member States of the EU. The area is regulated by Directive 2004/38/EC, as implemented in Ireland by the European Communities. Want to know more about EU treaty rights ??

Irish Citizenship

Most Irish citizens get their citizenship through birth or descent. Foreign nationals can apply to become Irish citizens through naturalisation. If you are a foreign national who is either married to an Irish citizen or a civil partner of an Irish citizen, you can apply for Irish citizenship through naturalisation. Want to know more about Irish citizenship ??

Work Permit

You must apply for and receive immigration permission to work in Ireland before you apply for a visa. You must have a job offer or employment contract to apply. Permission will only be granted for work that is highly skilled or where there is a skill shortage in Ireland. Want to know more about the work permit ??


To make practical arrangements for the deportation of persons issued with a Deportation Order or a Removal Order, to consider and make decisions on requests for the revocation of an existing Deportation Order, in accordance with the provisions of Section 3 (11) of the Immigration Act 1999 (as amended).

Family Reunification

When you submit your application for international protection, you and any members of your family who are over 14 years old, will be fingerprinted. The fingerprints will be entered into the European Central Database EURODAC, the aim of which aims is the implementation of the “Dublin III” Regulation.

Get an Expert Consultation Call Now